ago4 days ago
JOB ADVERT HEADER: Cleaning operative
HOURS: Monday - Friday 6pm - 10pm
SALARY: £8.72 per hour – paid 2 weekly.
START DATE: ASAP
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Cleaning experience but not essential.
Cleaning Op Key responsibilities:
To undertake general cleaning duties to the prescribed standards as detailed in the site specification including:
• Cleaning interior surfaces, furnishings, fixtures and fittings
• Clean floors and floor coverings
• Maintain the internal environment
• Service toilet areas; clean all toilet appliances i.e. toilets, sinks etc. and replenish customer supplies ie. toilet rolls
• To clear and remove rubbish and other items from areas as detailed by the site specification and ensure the security of all areas at completion of duties.
• To maintain stocks of cleaning materials, order from suppliers where required and to control the usage of materials ensuring the cleaning cupboard is kept tidy at all times.
• To report any problems on site to the supervisor / account manager so they may be rectified immediately.
• To undertake any other reasonable duties/request commensurate with this position as designated by the account manager / supervisor/client/company
To apply contact Tatjana Pucko; 07712 32498407712 3249...(click to reveal full phone number)
ago4 days ago
Nimber is a community delivery service that matches items being sent with travellers going the same way. You post what you'd like to buy, and we notify bringers who travel that route. When someone can help they will make you an offer.
Once you receive an offer, arrange pickup and delivery times with the bringer, accept the offer and wait for your items to arrive at your door.
Your card is never charged until your item has been successfully delivered, and there is no cost for posting a request.