ago16 days ago
Opportunity to join a growing family business undertaking highway maintenance works and groundworks.
To assist in undertaking general and skilled operations and to supervise operations directly under control contributing to overall service delivery to a defined program. Maintaining high technical standards and solutions. Ensure compliance with relevant health and safety legislation along with relevant company procedures and PPE regulations at all times. Manage and mentor operatives/apprentices and coordinate the work of others.To be responsible for the security of vehicles/plant and materials. Daily checks of the vehicles and depending on works that are being completed. To carry out a wide range of general maintenance tasks as instructed including tarmacking, drainage works, minor kerbing etc.
To succeed in this role you will need to:
- Have experience of leading, managing and developing others
- Have previous experienced in groundwork / Highways Maintenance
- Have a valid Driving license
- Have a CSCS or CPCS card
- Be physically fit
- Be able to manage paperwork
- Have NRSWA operative or supervisor status
- Health and safety qualifications
- First aid qualification
Who we are looking for to join our team:
- Approachable, possessing an open and friendly personality
- Understand our focus on delivering exceptional customer service
- Results driven , proactive and independent
- Be focused on quality : it is important that our work looks great, be well engineered and well delivered
- Enjoy working within and supporting a team , but can be relied upon to work as an individual at all times
- Keen to learn, develop skills, and progress.
- Have the ability to positively represent the Company to a wide range of customers
To Apply Please send CV to click to contact
For more information please contact 07860 87724007860 8772...(click to reveal full phone number)
Nimber is a community delivery service that matches items being sent with travellers going the same way. You post what you'd like to buy, and we notify bringers who travel that route. When someone can help they will make you an offer.
Once you receive an offer, arrange pickup and delivery times with the bringer, accept the offer and wait for your items to arrive at your door.
Your card is never charged until your item has been successfully delivered, and there is no cost for posting a request.