Additional job requirements
UK Driving License
ago57 days ago
Crossways Community is a dynamic, award winning Christian charity which provides housing and support for adults suffering a range of mental health illnesses. We have a full time vacancy for a care and support worker to join our growing team.
Personal Attributes and Skills:
• Ability to encourage & motivate others when needed
• Caring, reliable & patient
• Ability to empathise and apply a flexible attitude to life
• IT literate
• Hold a full UK Driving License
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work on your own as well as within a team
This is a fantastic opportunity to take up a rewarding role where you can positively influence other people’s lives.
Nimber is a community delivery service that matches items being sent with travellers going the same way. You post what you'd like to buy, and we notify bringers who travel that route. When someone can help they will make you an offer.
Once you receive an offer, arrange pickup and delivery times with the bringer, accept the offer and wait for your items to arrive at your door.
Your card is never charged until your item has been successfully delivered, and there is no cost for posting a request.