ago24 days ago
Arigato is the only Japanese restaurant in Hastings East Sussex. It is a very busy Japanese café/restaurant that is part of the very artistic Kino Teatr in St Leonards-on-sea. The kitchen is open for lunch and dinner from Wednesday to Sunday afternoon and we are fully booked most evenings.
We are cooking traditional Japanese cuisine, but no sushi at the moment. The food is very healthy. Shifts starts from 10am to 3pm and 5pm to 10pm. In the summer we cross the street to swim in the sea between shifts.
The head chef is Japanese.
We need the following candidate:
- Part time / full time self employed
- Age 20 to 45 preferred
- Experience in a busy small kitchen
- Friendly with a good attitude
- Good communication skills
- Reliable responsible and organised
- Fast learner and able to work efficiently under pressure
- Knowledge of Japanese cuisine would be a brilliant
- Knowledge of Japanese language and culture is a plus but not essential.
The suitable candidate should be able to learn enough within a month to be able to run the kitchen when the headchef is temporarily unavailable.
Nimber is a community delivery service that matches items being sent with travellers going the same way. You post what you'd like to buy, and we notify bringers who travel that route. When someone can help they will make you an offer.
Once you receive an offer, arrange pickup and delivery times with the bringer, accept the offer and wait for your items to arrive at your door.
Your card is never charged until your item has been successfully delivered, and there is no cost for posting a request.