ago22 days ago
KVS Ltd are currently seeking for an Office Manager to join our small team in Minster, Kent. We are looking for someone who can assist in driving our business to the next level.
Reception duties, including answering incoming calls and scheduling appointments
• Follow up on phone calls and contacts as appropriate
• Answer general emails and postal correspondence with customers and suppliers
• Book meeting’s
• Process expenses and invoices
• Create budgets and orders office supplies
• File and archive accurate records
• Contact suppliers
• Manage health and safety as well as fire regulations within the office
• Negotiate and manage office insurance contracts
• Manage office subscriptions to magazines and online resources
• Monitor training material and confirms it's all up to date
• Negotiate new customer accounts and contracts
• Arrange travel and accommodation plans for executives when required
• Generate new business
• Organise and audit the company's systems, databases, and procedures
Prior Office Management Experience Preferred, Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Knowledge using Sage, Good Communication Skills, Both Verbal and Written, Exceptional Organisation Skills, Professional Telephone Manner, Appropriate Mathematical Skills, Ability to Perform Under Pressure, Excellent Customer Care Skills, Ability to Maintain Strict Confidentiality, Ability to Prioritize Effectively, Keen Attention to Detail, Ability to Work Well Under Pressure, Excellent Time Management Skills, Excellent and Accurate Data Entry Skills, Positive Attitude, Reliable and Dependable, Able to work on own and as part of a team.
If you feel this is the position for you please send your C.V to click to contact
Nimber is a community delivery service that matches items being sent with travellers going the same way. You post what you'd like to buy, and we notify bringers who travel that route. When someone can help they will make you an offer.
Once you receive an offer, arrange pickup and delivery times with the bringer, accept the offer and wait for your items to arrive at your door.
Your card is never charged until your item has been successfully delivered, and there is no cost for posting a request.