I am recruiting for an award-winning digital agency, specialising in mobile app and website development services. They offer bespoke solutions to several industries globally, including gaming, sports, finance, education and retail. Their team has worked on several projects, including financial services systems, sporting results products, education and retail solutions. Their experts provide help with complex system integration, data feed management and API development.
They use their skills in design and user experience to work with leading brands such as The Cooperative Group and Sofology. Their strategists, designers and developers are consistently delivering premium digital products and solutions.
So why should you be interested? Competitive salary, 25 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays, flexi-time, company pension scheme, childcare voucher scheme, health cash plan, brand new state of the art office space with a cosy breakout area and Wii U and PS4 consoles. What’s not to love!
• Minimum 3 years’ experience using Sketch & Zeplin
• Looking for someone with an equally good grasp and interest of both UX and digital design
• Experience of designing products that handle high levels of web traffic is a must
This is a great environment for someone who wants to make an impact and get involved working in the Design team and reporting to the Design Director. This role will suit someone from a small business/start up background who is happy to be involved in both areas of UX and Design. Require a strong design background and you will need to provide a portfolio. This should include UX work, Y framing, user journey and flow. Experience with using the Adobe CC Suite is also needed. The main tools they use are Photoshop and Illustrator so being able to use these also is a must in case any visual non-UI work needs creating, such as icons, banners etc.
The office is a social environment and they have lots of exciting company events along with social events arranged by staff, often raising money for charity.
• Producing stunning UI designs for client and internal projects.
• Producing eye-catching work for new business proposals and pitches.
• Following the design process, you will sketch out solutions to complex problems, storyboard user journeys, producing ideas and concepts, produce high fidelity wireframes and prototype and/or test visual designs, depending on the scope of the project.
• You will also carry out a full handover of final, signed-off designs to the development team and carry out regular design reviews with them to make sure the final product is pixel perfect and to the highest quality.
• Mobile app design experience e.g. iOS, Android etc.
• Previous experience designing products that handle lots of data is a must.
• A good understanding of front-end web development (HTML & CSS). This is so we can produce designs that developers can easily use and understand when implementing our designs.
• Previous experience with analysing data and carrying out user testing across different mediums is desirable.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity! Contact Tim Lane at PLR on or email your CV to
Nimber is a community delivery service that matches items being sent with travellers going the same way. You post what you'd like to buy, and we notify bringers who travel that route. When someone can help they will make you an offer.
Once you receive an offer, arrange pickup and delivery times with the bringer, accept the offer and wait for your items to arrive at your door.
Your card is never charged until your item has been successfully delivered, and there is no cost for posting a request.