ago148 days ago
Anyone looking for handyman work in London, please feel free to contact me (Polo) on 07598152096075981520...(click to reveal full phone number) or email: click to contact
£20/hr, not included material
- A variety of garden work (cutting grass, pruning, cutting back hedges, weed removal)
- Fixtures / fittings (E.g. handrails, blinds, curtain poles, shower screens, mirrors, shelves, TVs, child safety equipment etc.)
- Furniture assembling
- Window and door restoration (sanding, painting, lock installation/replacement)
- Most paint jobs (walls, ceilings, garage floors, garden stairs, indoor furniture, fences, sheds & garden furniture)
- Carrying (E.g. clearing attics or overgrown gardens, giving a hand during home move etc)
- Industrial cleaning (E.g. leaf removal, patio cleaning, pool cleaning, weed burning, car cleaning, removal of thick dust from lofts or cellars)
- Repairs (E.g. wood filling, sanding, closing holes in walls, fitting draft excluders, repairing furniture, replacing light bulbs, changing batteries etc.)
- Cat care (installing cat flaps, setting up scratch posts, programming flaps & pet feeders, feeding cats & playing with them during owner absence)
- Gadget support (Advanced knowledge in setting up mobile phones and tablets, satellite receivers, TVs, IP cams, CCTV systems, Apps for Android & IOS)
- IT support (Advanced knowledge in configuring and resolving problems on Windows PCs, Mac & Chromebooks, installing and setting up software, including online conferencing and Office applications, VoIP, printer installation, Wifi Network configuration)
- Smart Home support (Advanced knowledge in setting smart home devices and systems, including Google Nest, Amazon Echo, Sonoff/ Ewelink, Smartlife, Hue, Magichue, installation & configuration of smart blinds/curtains, IFTTT, Neos Smartcam, Netvue Smartcam, setting up smart meters and programming thermostats).
- Lock picking
ago148 days ago
Nimber is a community delivery service that matches items being sent with travellers going the same way. You post what you'd like to buy, and we notify bringers who travel that route. When someone can help they will make you an offer.
Once you receive an offer, arrange pickup and delivery times with the bringer, accept the offer and wait for your items to arrive at your door.
Your card is never charged until your item has been successfully delivered, and there is no cost for posting a request.