Additional job requirements
UK Work Permit
ago14 days ago
The opportunity: This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant/ Office Manager, to join our growing tech start up, assisting our executive team and Business Operations Manager to keep day to day business operations running.
What you'll do
You'll be working closely to support the day to day activities of the Executive Team and Business Operations Manager, including:
- Diary management of the Executive Team, ensuring meetings are arranged and rooms organised and set up, and working with the rest of the team and external stakeholders as and when necessary to do so.
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks for the Executive Team and within the Office.
- Assisting the Business Operations Manager with day to day office and wider company management.
Who we are looking for:
-The role demands a capable and efficient self-starter, who can work at a fast pace and balance a number of tasks at any one time.
Attention to detail, confidentiality, commitment and enthusiasm all extremely vital for this role.
Monday - Friday: 9am-6pm (with flexibility if any work is needed to be done around these hours).
What you get in return:
- Friendly and fun working environment
- Competitive Salary
- Team Monthly Social Events
- Breakfast every morning
Nimber is a community delivery service that matches items being sent with travellers going the same way. You post what you'd like to buy, and we notify bringers who travel that route. When someone can help they will make you an offer.
Once you receive an offer, arrange pickup and delivery times with the bringer, accept the offer and wait for your items to arrive at your door.
Your card is never charged until your item has been successfully delivered, and there is no cost for posting a request.