An exciting opportunity has arisen at our Wedding Planning Company, Valentine Weddings UK, an equal opportunities employer who is looking for a part time Intern Assistant planner to be a part of our friendly team of experts. Enthusiasm, organisational skills and a good customer-focused approach is essential.
This position may be shared between two winning candidates depending on their essential background skills. The successful candidate(s) must be driven, a people’s person, have a genuine interest in weddings and process a proven education in either Sales and Marketing or Administration and Event/Wedding planning.
Job description & Requirements:
* Good Knowledge of Sales: Telesales, Direct sales, Closing sales
* Social media marketing, Digital marketing, Sales funnels
* Self-motivated, confident, expressive, target driven individual with great communication and written English
* Administration duties
* Customer services is desirable
* Client and supplier setup, research and database building
* Must be able to handle a fast-paced detail-oriented environment
* Must have an interest in the wedding industry and some knowledge of culinary trends & event planning
* Must be thorough, articulate, polished, and able to present to all levels of management and a varied client base.
* Must be reliable, punctual and willing to travel. Available to attend functions, work some evenings/weekends (if necessary)
* Be friendly, creative, imaginative, detail oriented, smart with clean appearance
* Possess a natural ability to interact with people is essential.
* To assist wedding planner when necessary at UK Wedding shows, Supplier UK & Overseas inspections, Client consultations, On-day coordination, Wedding Planning software – Guest seating plans and invitations
*Social media Management – build brand awareness, portal management – updating clients and supplier information onto database
* Build and maintain a steady base of customer, supplier contacts from the already established database, exhibitions and through the many enquiries that come through our extensive marketing programs.
* Oversee successful on-site events and maintain customer satisfaction to encourage customers referrals.
Please note: this position is seasonal although there may be opportunities for long term placement.
Job Type: Part time freelance: Up to 10 hours a week, minimum wage plus incentives. Interns: travel and food expenses plus incentives.
Perks: Complimentary invites to functions, Bonus reward for recommendation of our services to potential customers.
To apply for this role please submit your CV and a recent photograph.
Nimber is a community delivery service that matches items being sent with travellers going the same way. You post what you'd like to buy, and we notify bringers who travel that route. When someone can help they will make you an offer.
Once you receive an offer, arrange pickup and delivery times with the bringer, accept the offer and wait for your items to arrive at your door.
Your card is never charged until your item has been successfully delivered, and there is no cost for posting a request.