ago15 days ago
LONDON EDITORIAL MODEL AGENCY is seeking fresh new faces MODELS (editorial, commercial, runway), MODEL SCOUTS, MODELS BOOKING AGENTS, ACCOUNT MANAGERS, FASHION PHOTOGRAPHERS, DESIGNERS, PERSONAL ASSISTANTS, from International markets to work for their new Model AND Talent agency operations.
The successful Female & Male applicants should have a UNI-Graduate and/or minimum of 3 years’ experience in the following fields: Model agency | fashion | beauty | luxury goods | creative arts entertainment | hospitality | sales | marketing | advertising | promotions | media | business development | with an established professional network.
Your specialism in fields: MODELLING | AGENCY | TALENT MANAGEMENT | FASHION DESIGN | FASHION| BEAUTY & COSMETICS | JEWELLERY | LUXURY GOODS | CREATIVE ARTS, is a bonus but not essential for success. Other career experiences in event management, client account management, business development, B2B/B2C sales, retail, wholesale buyer, recruitment, human resources, are applicable and strongly considered.
What we are looking for in applicants:
* Experience working in a target driven environment
* Sales experience - either face to face or telephone based sales
* A drive to succeed - entrepreneurial, ambitious, competitive, goal-oriented, ambition for high earnings success
* Self accountable for your performance, displaying resilience, drive, passion and commitment to get the job done
* An interest in a long term career within the Modelling Industry
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* A good team-player who's disciplined, focused, persistent and well organised.
You may be currently working as a sales executive, sales adviser, B2B/B2C sales consultant, field sales or sales manager.
NOTE: Applicants with additional multi-language skills are a bonus, such as: (Slavic Languages, Russian, Polish, Ukrainian, Czech, Slovak, Latvian, Romanian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, etc., and Brazil Portuguese, Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese and Japanese).
Job Duties for MODEL SCOUTS, BOOKING AGENTS, ACCOUNT MANAGERS AND PERSONAL ASSISTANTS would cover some of the following:
- Working from a remote location utilizing social media promotions, industry networking, marketing and business development to support development of Model Agency’s international client base across North America, Europe and Asia markets.
- Manage end to end (full-cycle) activities for Clients and Model campaigns
- Scouting models and talent with model international search
- Castings models and talent via virtual castings or locations
- Booking models and talent for campaigns and events with international clients
- Sales marketing by utilizing cold calling, email promotions, social media networking, alternative marketing platforms and industry networks to develop clients, model booking campaigns and product sales.
- Marketing and promotions for international Model agencies for model campaigns
- Attend model and entertainment industry events and functions, as required
- Create Leads database listing of industry clients, brands, designers and creative professionals
- Closing sales for Model and Talent booking campaigns through effective client follow-up and negotiation.
- Routine PA, receptionist, secretarial and office administrative duties, including, organising requirements for domestic and international model campaigns, travel, hospitality, VIP events, entertainment and more.
$75,000 average OTE uncapped commissions plus bonus and awards.
- Provide large bonus for out-performance
- Awards earned, luxury goods, autos, gym & spa memberships, travel packages and more.
Commission based sales of Model bookings, scouting, casting, events and campaigns, entertainment, luxury & beauty product sales, and on-line ad revenue sales.
Freelance contractor to start but we are looking to pay a basic salary for a successful candidate that brings in the first $250,000 in revenue. *TO START, THIS IS NOT SALARIED EMPLOYMENT JOB.
If this fast paced, competitive career opportunity interests you then please submit your (CV Curriculum Vitae, Cover Letter, recent Photograph) a confidentially to our HR Department. Due to high volume of applicants, expect a few weeks before contact for interviews.
Nimber is a community delivery service that matches items being sent with travellers going the same way. You post what you'd like to buy, and we notify bringers who travel that route. When someone can help they will make you an offer.
Once you receive an offer, arrange pickup and delivery times with the bringer, accept the offer and wait for your items to arrive at your door.
Your card is never charged until your item has been successfully delivered, and there is no cost for posting a request.