Additional job requirements
UK Work Permit
ago26 days ago
1st Class Protection is looking for Full-Time Security Officers in Golders Green NW11 and N11 areas in London.
We are a strong team of professionals, who care about the people with whom we work and are currently recruiting for different positions as Security Guard.
Working hours are: 7 am – 7 pm. You will be part of a dedicated team securing care home operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £10.00 per hour
The Role includes:
* Provide excellent Customer Service
* Deal with telephone queries and enquiries as necessary
* Well-presented at all times
* Always maintain the highest professional manner
* Ensure the post is manned at the correct times
* Monitor CCTV Respond to emergencies
* Report Security or Safety issues to the Site Manager/Site Supervisor
* Follow all reasonable requests from the Security Manager / Security Supervisor
Strong knowledge of English is essential.
Knowledge of any of the following languages is desirable: Russian, Bulgarian, Macedonian, Hungarian, Romanian, Croatian, Italian, Portuguese, Ukrainian, Lithuanian, Latvian.
If you do not have an SIA licence, you can still apply, however, we would prefer someone with experience in the security sector and who holds an SIA licence.
We offer full training and support in obtaining your SIA licence where relevant.
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please apply
Nimber is a community delivery service that matches items being sent with travellers going the same way. You post what you'd like to buy, and we notify bringers who travel that route. When someone can help they will make you an offer.
Once you receive an offer, arrange pickup and delivery times with the bringer, accept the offer and wait for your items to arrive at your door.
Your card is never charged until your item has been successfully delivered, and there is no cost for posting a request.