ago6 days ago
International Consumer Goods and Commodity Trade Group is hiring (International Sales Agents, Business Development Managers, Account Managers and Sales Assistants) for luxury autos, ultra- high net worth collectibles, and alternative assets investments division trade.
Freelance Sales Agents / BDMs are engaged in Luxury Auto Sales, (Mercedes Benz, BMW, Porsche, and Bentley/Rolls Royce, Sportcars, Supercars), covering the MEA/GCC and International markets. Sales team would work across diverse sectors in luxury autos and alternative assets investments trade.
To be clear and avoid any misunderstanding about the advertised position and compensation earnings, we have noted the following information to consider:
a. Sales Agent / BDMs is hired strictly, as a "Freelance Agent" position and not as a company salaried employee.
$150,000-$250,000 USD average OTE with uncapped commissions plus bonus and awards.
High Commissions earned from wholesale trade and commercial sales.
High Bonuses paid for success.
Awards earned, luxury goods, autos, gifts, prizes, luxury travel, private club membership and more incentives for sales success.
NOTE: DO NOT CONTACT US FOR A SALARIED JOB WITH WORK VISA.
Freelance Sales Agent / BDMs role is offered to start, however, the Trade Group shall offer a contractor role with a basic salary, for a successful candidate that generates their first $1 Million net in revenue.
Business Development and Promotions.
This is an ideal entrepreneurial business opportunity for a seasoned Manager, BDM, Sales Manager, Account Manager with a proactive personality who has deep industry and commercial contacts within the Automotive Industry for Luxury Autos and Automotive Parts, Components, Equipment and Machinery sectors. Ideal to have an established network of buyers, corporate, institutional and and/or private investors. Also, have relationships with diverse, supply chain suppliers for luxury autos, automotive parts/equipment/components and industrial assets, luxury auto brands, manufacturers, producers, distributors, dealerships and merchandisers. Including, private owners that have luxury autos, high net worth collectables and/or industrial assets available for consignment and trade.
• Prospect companies and identify luxury autos, sportcars, supercars, automotive industrial assets, equipment, components and machinery, high net worth collectables, luxury goods or alternative assets investments for consignment and trade.
• Liaison and perform work to identify, qualify and verify assets
• Recommend and introduce Buyers of automotive assets (autos, operators, dealerships, merchandisers, importers, distributors, merchant traders, UHNWI buyers and private investors) and more. Cultivated strong business relationships with clients to drive business development.
• Provide information to prepare, market, and sell luxury autos, automotive industrial assets, equipment, components, machinery and goods. Establish business strategies to boost sales and promote the product lines.
• Communicate with suppliers, brands, manufacturers, importers, distributors, merchandisers, brokers, consignors and buyers throughout the sales cycle, as needed.
The Sales Agent / BDMs would generate commercial trade and new sales through strategic, business development, social media marketing and commercial network promotions.
The successful Male & Female applicants should be a UNI-Graduate with at least 5 years' work experience in any related area of luxury auto sales or alternative assets investments. Applicants should have good marketing and sales abilities and a strong local network.
NOTE: A career specialisms in sales in either (luxury autos / Italian sportcars / supercars, high net worth collectables, luxury goods, precious metals or alternative assets investments) is a bonus but not essential to be successful in this career. In addition, having experience in either B2B / B2C Sales, Procurement, Supply Chain, Marketing, Business Development, Account Management and Project Management, would be appropriate.
Applicants with additional multi-language skills are in demand, such as, (Arabic, Farsi, Chinese, and Russian), etc. Applicants fluent in English and European languages - French, Italian, Spanish, German and SLAVIC languages are wanted.
What we are looking for in Sales Consultants / BDMs.
* Freelance Agents with strong entrepreneurial drive to be successful.
* Passion for sales of luxury autos / Italian sportcars / supercars sales, high net worth collectables, luxury goods, precious metals or alternative assets investments, marketing or business development.
* Ability to engage and relate to people at all levels, HNWI / UHNWI private clients, corporate clients or institutional clients.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Experience in working in a target driven environment.
* Sales experience - either face to face or telephone based sales.
* A drive to succeed - entrepreneurial, competitive, goal-oriented, ambition for high earnings success.
* Self accountable for your performance, displaying resilience, drive, passion and commitment to get the job done.
* An interest in a long term career.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
You may be currently working as a sales executive, sales adviser, B2B/B2C sales consultant, field sales or sales manager.
If you have experience and have a serious career interest in sales for luxury autos / Italian sportcars / supercars sales, high net worth collectables, luxury goods or alternative assets investments, and to prospect and engage HNWI / UHNWI private investors, corporate clients, and international trade, then submit your CV (Curriculum Vitae) with recent photo and Cover Letter, send attention Human Resources Department @click to contact.
Equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Nimber is a community delivery service that matches items being sent with travellers going the same way. You post what you'd like to buy, and we notify bringers who travel that route. When someone can help they will make you an offer.
Once you receive an offer, arrange pickup and delivery times with the bringer, accept the offer and wait for your items to arrive at your door.
Your card is never charged until your item has been successfully delivered, and there is no cost for posting a request.