Location: Ranelagh House Residential Home, 533 Aigburth Road, Liverpool L19 9DN
Job type: Permanent
My client Ranelagh House is a Residential Care Home in Liverpool and is home for 26 elderly
residents. They provide both long-term and respite care in a safe and caring environment for their residents.
My client has a vacancy for a Lead Senior Care Assistant to join them at Ranelagh House.
Day Time Shift 8.00am to 9.00pm
Three shifts per week / 4 shifts per week – alternate weeks (rota includes some weekends) Salary £8.75 per hour
The Lead Senior Care Assistant will work closely with the Home Manager to support the daya to day management of the home. This will include:
Taking responsibility for ensuring the highest standards of care are consistently provided to our residents. Supporting the Home Manager in all aspects of the administration of the Home. Ensuring full compliance with company policy and the requirements of external organisations which regulate care homes.
Your role will include:
- Ensuring that all duties undertaken by staff are performed to the required standards and
that all staff contribute to the efficient running of the home in a professional manner
- To work closely with the Manager and be responsible for dealing with residents and
their relatives concerning the health and welfare of the residents
- To assist in the completion of care plans and to maintain files and records accurately
- Control the issue of medication and maintain accurate records
- Ensure that all rooms and communal areas are properly maintained
- Ensure that the residents and their relatives are treated with courtesy and respect and
that in the event of a complaint, these are brought to the attention of the manager
- Deal efficiently and professionally with visiting health and social care professionals
- Assist the Home Manager in the completion of routine audits and the overall continuing
quality improvement process.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- A minimum of two years care home experience.
- You will be an able to demonstrate effective communication and leadership skills
- Experience of supervising staff
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- You will have a naturally compassionate and caring approach
- You will be qualified to NVQ 3 or an equivalent qualification. If you are not already
qualified to this level you will be willing to undertake it.
- Medication administration training and experience is required.
- Experience of looking after residents who have dementia
- Knowledge and competence in Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to work flexibly
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and Disclosure and Barring Service clearance (at the cost of the applicant).
Before applying for this role, you are strongly advised to check that travelling to and from Ranelagh House is manageable in terms of distance and cost.
Apply today with your current CV and covering letter.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert
Nimber is a community delivery service that matches items being sent with travellers going the same way. You post what you'd like to buy, and we notify bringers who travel that route. When someone can help they will make you an offer.
Once you receive an offer, arrange pickup and delivery times with the bringer, accept the offer and wait for your items to arrive at your door.
Your card is never charged until your item has been successfully delivered, and there is no cost for posting a request.