ago23 days ago
Telesales Business Developer
An opportunity for someone to join a friendly and busy depot, using proven sales skills to assist our existing client base maximize savings and promote good business relations. 5 days a week, 4.5 hrs a day.
Summary of the Role
Our Telesales Business Developers establish excellent relationships with existing customers, using their telephone sales techniques to generate business and encourage new leads. They also provide support to the depots Sales Representatives where appropriate.
• The basis of this role is to effectively communicate the products and services we offer and generate sales leads and enhance sales potential on incoming and outgoing telephone calls.
• Develop long term collaborative relationships with customers from the building trade.
• Proactively gain new accounts, repeat business and generate qualified leads for the team through outgoing sales calls.
• Provide potential and existing customers with the highest level of customer service.
• You will be required to provide the Sales Representatives with qualified leads and appointments
Nimber is a community delivery service that matches items being sent with travellers going the same way. You post what you'd like to buy, and we notify bringers who travel that route. When someone can help they will make you an offer.
Once you receive an offer, arrange pickup and delivery times with the bringer, accept the offer and wait for your items to arrive at your door.
Your card is never charged until your item has been successfully delivered, and there is no cost for posting a request.