ago21 days ago
We are looking for someone who is mature, reliable, and computer literate who has had at least 2 years experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel in an administration position, On the job training will be provided to correct candidate as well as future up-skilling and training for your career. Ability to grow with in the company.
Key responsibilities of the position will include:
• Data entry, creating new jobs on our system, updating client portals accordingly
• Communicating with external companies by email and telephone
• Liaising and remaining in contact with clients, staff & suppliers
• Preparing financial information for senior management
• Answering all incoming phone calls and enquiries
• Scheduling in and allocating jobs for field staff
• General office duties as required
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Customer service skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently
• Prioritzation and time management
• Experience of 1 - 2 years in a similar role
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Willingness to adhere to security and privacy standards
• Motivated to do repetitive tasks efficiently and accurately
If this sounds like a position you are interested in please visit here: www.jobncareer.7ebz.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Nimber is a community delivery service that matches items being sent with travellers going the same way. You post what you'd like to buy, and we notify bringers who travel that route. When someone can help they will make you an offer.
Once you receive an offer, arrange pickup and delivery times with the bringer, accept the offer and wait for your items to arrive at your door.
Your card is never charged until your item has been successfully delivered, and there is no cost for posting a request.