Additional job requirements
ago19 days ago
Oaklands Court is a nursing home based in the beautiful village of Horam, East Sussex. We are a passionate company who offer our team benefits such as paid lunches and breaks, a health support plan and access to our award winning training academy.
The Company: Oaklands Court has been open since 1996. We are known in the community for the great care we give our residents and our team alike.
The Position: We’re looking for a carer to join our team on a full or part time basis to work weekdays and weekends
Some of the benefits of working with us include:
- WPA health support plan (money off health treatments including dentist and opticians)
- Overtime enhancement
- Paid breaks
- All mandatory training provided and your time paid for
- Uniform provided
- Good communication skills
- Capacity to work on own initiative
- Satisfactory DBS check
- Ability to maintain high levels of hygiene in the workplace
- Driving license
- Previous care experience desirable
- Assist residents who need help with dressing, undressing, bathing and the personal needs
- Complete daily documentation for care plans
- Care for users who are end of life
- Help in the promotion of mental and physical activity of service users
- Make and change beds
- Assist service users with eating
- Answer call bells, the door and the telephone, and welcome visitors
The Location: Oaklands Court Nursing Home, Vines Cross Road, Horam, TN21 0HD
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic working atmosphere
- Great benefits
- Opportunities to develop and get qualifications
Nimber is a community delivery service that matches items being sent with travellers going the same way. You post what you'd like to buy, and we notify bringers who travel that route. When someone can help they will make you an offer.
Once you receive an offer, arrange pickup and delivery times with the bringer, accept the offer and wait for your items to arrive at your door.
Your card is never charged until your item has been successfully delivered, and there is no cost for posting a request.