Additional job requirements
UK Driving License
UK Work Permit
ago16 days ago
Due to our current on-going workload, we require an experienced MIG/Fabricator/Welder.
We are a small to medium workshop and fabricate, paint and install structural steel in and around the London area.
The role offers excellent earning potential with overtime and productivity bonuses.
Salary subject to experience/skill, quality and speed.
- Experience in fabrication and welding of structural steelwork
- Industrious applicants required
- Must take pride in their work.
- Working from Fabrication Drawings
- Maintains safe work environment by following procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes manufacturing and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
- Fork lift truck driving experience would be an advantage (training can be given)
- PPE is supplied.
- friendly atmosphere.
- full current driving licence would be an advantage
- able to muck in
Job Type: Full-time
Basic Safety, Equipment Maintenance, Power Tools, Lifting, Dependability, Independence, Customer Service.
References and proof of ID required.
Good transport links, based just off A1M.
Please apply with cv and by email.
Please send cv to click to contact
Career level required
CSE or equivalent
Nimber is a community delivery service that matches items being sent with travellers going the same way. You post what you'd like to buy, and we notify bringers who travel that route. When someone can help they will make you an offer.
Once you receive an offer, arrange pickup and delivery times with the bringer, accept the offer and wait for your items to arrive at your door.
Your card is never charged until your item has been successfully delivered, and there is no cost for posting a request.