ago27 days ago
I am a sixty two years young lady. I live in the St Leonards area of Hastings. I love animals and 60s and 70s music. I am looking for a Care Assistant five days a week: Tuesday-Saturday 30 hrs. My Care Assistant must be able to drive an auto Motability van and have a clean driving licence for last 5 years.
Rates of Pay:
Employees are entitled to 5.6 weeks paid annual leave per year based on normal hours of work.
Hours of work:
30 hours per week. Tuesday to Saturday
- Securing electric wheelchair in the back of my van. Assisting me in and out of front seat.
- Thursday (Tuesdays during school breaks) to take me to the hydrotherapy at 8:15am. To assist me in pool, getting in and out.
- To enable me to have my dog once a week this includes walking.
- To attend art and craft groups twice a week at Bexhill.
- General housework and shopping
- Occasional personal care
Job Type: Part-time
Nimber is a community delivery service that matches items being sent with travellers going the same way. You post what you'd like to buy, and we notify bringers who travel that route. When someone can help they will make you an offer.
Once you receive an offer, arrange pickup and delivery times with the bringer, accept the offer and wait for your items to arrive at your door.
Your card is never charged until your item has been successfully delivered, and there is no cost for posting a request.