ago27 days ago
• Preparing and maintaining the dental equipment, instruments and materials within a dental surgery
• Carrying out infection control and decontamination procedures
• Recording dental charting carried out by clinicians
• Preparing, mixing and handling dental materials
• Providing chair-side support to dentists, therapists and hygienists throughout a range of dental procedures
• Providing support and reassurance to patients
• Providing administration support in making appointments, taking payments and dealing with paperwork. An experienced dental nurse will use his/her knowledge of dentistry to anticipate what is needed during treatment sessions, a skill that is highly valued by the clinician.
-Experience not necessary but preferred.
- Apprenticeship available at College will discuss at interview.
-Part-time hours: 16 per week
-Expected start date: 26/10/2020
-Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Apprenticeship
Please email CVs over to- click to contact
Nimber is a community delivery service that matches items being sent with travellers going the same way. You post what you'd like to buy, and we notify bringers who travel that route. When someone can help they will make you an offer.
Once you receive an offer, arrange pickup and delivery times with the bringer, accept the offer and wait for your items to arrive at your door.
Your card is never charged until your item has been successfully delivered, and there is no cost for posting a request.