ago23 days ago
Welcome to my Portable Appliance Testing business.
Please visit www.sgrpattesting.co.uk for more info
My name is Steve, I am a friendly and professional PAT Tester who has many years’ experience in the electrical field.
I am fully qualified and DBS checked and with full public liability insurance.
My Service & Promise To All Customers
(No Job is too Big or too Small)
You can expect each PAT test to be undertaken with the upmost care and attention.
SGR Pat testing covers all of the East Sussex area. I will personally perform comprehensive electrical safety tests on plug top and fixed wired appliances and I work with all sizes of business.
In addition to the standard 230V PAT test, I can also test fixed wired equipment as well as 110V and 3 phase equipment
I am very flexible and to lessen any inconvenience I can work around your business needs, evenings or weekend work are no problem
At the end of every inspection and test I will provide you with a report and certificate covering every item tested. Additionally if an item has failed I offer a service of repair where possible with a free retest.
I will cover any business including:
• Construction sites
• Nursing homes
• Any other commercial business
• Landlord rental
• DJ/Band equipment /tradesman etc.
• Testing hard wired items
• Microwave leakage test
• Minor repairs
• Testing 110v appliances
• Testing 3 phase appliances
• Replacement BS1363 Plug
• Replacement 110v Plug
• Replacement 110v socket
• Replacement 3phaase socket/plug
• Replacement flex
What’s included in the service:
1. Visual inspection of the appliance, flex and plug top – Look for any visual signs of damage or overheating
2. Open Each Plug Top – Inspect the fuse and connections and tighten wire connections
3. Electrical tests – The appliance is put through a series of electrical tests to ensure that it is properly earthed (Earth Continuity Test, Class 1 appliance) and insulated (Insulation Resistance Test, Class 1 and 2 appliance)
4. Labelling – A label is affixed to the appliance indicating whether it has passed or failed as well as additional information including the test date, re-test date and Appliance ID number assigned to it
5. Records – A detailed record is given for each appliance tested as well as an inventory summary. These records will be made available in an electronic format (hard copy or both available upon request)
Nimber is a community delivery service that matches items being sent with travellers going the same way. You post what you'd like to buy, and we notify bringers who travel that route. When someone can help they will make you an offer.
Once you receive an offer, arrange pickup and delivery times with the bringer, accept the offer and wait for your items to arrive at your door.
Your card is never charged until your item has been successfully delivered, and there is no cost for posting a request.