ago28 days ago
Harvest Winery Workers
We are now inviting applications to help with our grape harvest this year.
What the job involves:
* Grape receipt procedures – weighing & recording
* Loading presses by hand
* Unloading presses
* Grape waste removal
* Washing grape crates
* Stacking crates & pallets ready for collection
* End of the day clean down procedures
* Other production duties (training provided)
Details of the job:
* 4-6 weeks work from mid-September (grape ripening dependent of course)
* You must be able to lift a crate + grapes to max of 25kg
* One hot meal provided per shift* Two shifts 7am to 6pm or 5pm to 4am although not yet in stone as yet (again, grape dependent)
* Your own steel toe-cap boots would be useful but not essential.
Please send your CV to
We look forward to hearing from you, if you'd like to be involved with our 2018 vintage!
Nimber is a community delivery service that matches items being sent with travellers going the same way. You post what you'd like to buy, and we notify bringers who travel that route. When someone can help they will make you an offer.
Once you receive an offer, arrange pickup and delivery times with the bringer, accept the offer and wait for your items to arrive at your door.
Your card is never charged until your item has been successfully delivered, and there is no cost for posting a request.