Additional job requirements
Clean Driving License
Company Pension Scheme
ago24 days ago
Warehouse Co-ordinator is a supervised position based within the Winemaking Team (supervised by the Assistant Winemaker) and Production Team (supervised by the Production Co-ordinator). The key requirements of this role will be to co-ordinate all goods coming in & out of Ridgeview, labelling and disgorging of bottles, operating forklifts, co-ordination of riddling cycles and following instructions from supervisors as required. This role will involve contribution to all stages of the winemaking process from grape reception through to labelling and dispatch. Although this role has no management of staff, it is a responsible role for all the stock within the winery.
Please send a covering letter and your CV, with details of your salary requirement to click to contact
Essential Job Functions
* Forklift operation on site and at 3rd party storage facilities.
* Efficiently carryout all product loading and unloading tasks.
* Managing goods in & out, ensuring stock rotation on all products in line with company procedures.
* Commitment to maintaining and continually improving quality in all aspects of the production process.
* Completion of routine stock takes and ensuring orders are placed in a timely manner.
* Operation of all production lines including labelling, disgorging and bottling.
* Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in all production & 3rd party storage facilities.
* Managing and conducting riddling crate loading and preparation.
* Order preparation and local deliveries using the company vehicles.
* Working with the Lead Cellar Hand to achieve trade order deadlines.
* Assist with all shipping, receiving, and inventory organisation operations.
* Compliance with SALSA requirements.* Compliance with Health & Safety requirements.
* Completing miscellaneous tasks as requested by the Technical Manager.
* Move and transfer products between various sections of warehouse when required.
* Ensure tools and equipment are kept clean and in working order.
* General winery work over the harvest period, which will involve longer working hours and some weekend days for around 5 weeks of the year.
Other Job Functions
* Assisting in the vineyard under the direction of the Vineyard Manager.
* Assisting in estate maintenance as and when required.
* Cleaning and maintenance of winery equipment.
* Forklift licence
* Full, clean driving licence
* IT skills including Microsoft Office
* Self-motivated and able to work independently.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organisation.
Nimber is a community delivery service that matches items being sent with travellers going the same way. You post what you'd like to buy, and we notify bringers who travel that route. When someone can help they will make you an offer.
Once you receive an offer, arrange pickup and delivery times with the bringer, accept the offer and wait for your items to arrive at your door.
Your card is never charged until your item has been successfully delivered, and there is no cost for posting a request.