ago5 days ago
Healthcare Assistants (HCA's) works within the range of NHS hospital or under many community settings with the guidance of various healthcare professionals. The nature of this role will differ depending on the area of work. For example, an HCA could work alongside the following: nurses in hospitals, midwives in maternity services, in mental health, community or General Practice (GP) surgeries. All training will be provided to those who apply.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
URGENTLY REQUIRE 10 MALE FOR CRAWLEY AREA SURROUNDING 10 MILES.
AS WELL AS, WE REQUIRE BOTH MALES/FEMALES (HEALTHCARE ASSISTANTS AND NURSES) in the following areas:
JOB TYPE AVAILABLE:
Permanent, Temporary Part-Time
Weekdays and Saturday £8 per daytime hours, £9 per nighttime hours
Sunday- £10 per hour
Duties may include:
- Observing, monitoring and recording patients conditions through the following: temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight.
- Communication with patients, relatives and carers.
- Assisting with clinical duties
- Personal care might include infection prevention, control, food, personal hygiene, comfort and safety and overall reassurance.
- Increasing the overall health of patients
- Checking and keeping supplies up to date.
- Work as an Assistant Practitioner or work towards an appropriate foundation degree.
- Every 3 month depending on their performance, WAGES may increase.
- Through formal route there are many fields to expand into includings: Art Therapy, Dietician, Radiogrpaher, Speech and Language Therapist and many more.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - CONTACT US - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you require further information, please don't hesitate to contact us through the following:
TELEPHONE: 02037734277020377342...(click to reveal full phone number)
EMAIL: click to contact
Please note: This is subject to terms & conditions.
ago5 days ago
Nimber is a community delivery service that matches items being sent with travellers going the same way. You post what you'd like to buy, and we notify bringers who travel that route. When someone can help they will make you an offer.
Once you receive an offer, arrange pickup and delivery times with the bringer, accept the offer and wait for your items to arrive at your door.
Your card is never charged until your item has been successfully delivered, and there is no cost for posting a request.