Build your business profile for FREE and expose your services to thousands of potential clients!Create my profile now!
The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience operating a range of CNC Milling, this must include the ability to program and set the machinery.
• Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
• Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
• Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
• Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
• Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
• Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
• Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
• Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
• Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
• Producing volume batch work
• Responsible for Health and Safety whilst operating machinery
• Working alone but also as a team in order to achieve productivity
• 4 and 5 axis
Qualification’s Skills and Experience
• NVQ in engineering or a similar related qualification
• Solid background in CNC Milling
• Ability to program, set and operate CNC milling machinery
• Confident using machine controls for program, setting and operating
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience working within CNC working environment
• Knowledge of CNC machinery, tools, equipment, and materials
• CNC knowledge of applicable codes, standards, and regulations
• To understand and deliver good customer service
• Excellent attention to detail
• To have pride in the work place
• Expected hours: 39 per week, Mondays to Fridays
• Rotating shift pattern, 06.00 to 14.00 and 14.00 to 22.00
• Company pension
• On-site parking
We will try to respond to reply to all applications. If, however you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements advertised by CDH Recruitment Limited