ago19 days ago
Registered General Nurse required for an elderly nursing home in Derby.
Shift: Nights - 8pm-8am - 3 shifts per week
NOTE: SHIFT PATTERN IS FLEXIBLE IF REQUIRED
Pay Rate: £17.00 per hour plus benefits
Requirements to apply for the role of Registered Nurse:
- Registered Nurse qualification (RGN or RMN)
- Registration with The NMC
- Experienced caring for the elderly
- Committed to person centred care
- Good written and oral communication skills
Responsibilities of the Registered General Nurse (RGN or RMN):
- Providing person centred care to residents daily undertaking direct nursing and general care, as required
- Contribute positively to the setting when dealing with residents, families, colleagues and professionals alike
- Responsible for the assessment of care needs and the implementation, and evaluation of care plans
- You will work as a part of a dedicated team who are aiming to provide outstanding levels of care at all times
What to do next...
Please send your latest CV to us by email or via the 'apply' here on this page and one of our team will call you with full details on this job opportunity including the Home Name, CQC Report and Employer details.
JOB REF: 2S2201
Nimber is a community delivery service that matches items being sent with travellers going the same way. You post what you'd like to buy, and we notify bringers who travel that route. When someone can help they will make you an offer.
Once you receive an offer, arrange pickup and delivery times with the bringer, accept the offer and wait for your items to arrive at your door.
Your card is never charged until your item has been successfully delivered, and there is no cost for posting a request.