ago7 days ago
Barista Job Description
Must be availaible weekends and must be at least 18 years of age.
· Passionate about serving the highest quality coffee in a warm, friendly, relaxing environment. Giving each of our customers personalised service and a memorable experience. That’s Costa!
· Worked within a customer facing environment
· Worked in Hospitality/Retail Industry
· Enthusiasm to execute outstanding customer service
· Friendly manner
· Communicate confidently with customers
· Flexible approach (ability to be multi skilled)
· Willing to learn
· Ability to work within a team and individually
· Reliable & Committed
· Flexible/Committed to be available for shifts
· To deliver the highest levels of customer service in line with brand standards
· To produce and serve all drinks to brand standards and recipes
· To maintain standards of Health, Safety and cleanliness (working to the standards defined in the safety log book)
· To be aware of the COSTA Check & expectations & assist your team in achieving
· To sell and demonstrate product knowledge by advising the customer/answering queries and suggesting products to the customer as part of the ordering process. Act on initiative to optimise sales to the customer To operate the till in line with brand till operation and cash handling procedures
· To maintain customer areas to company standards
· To attend work at designated shifts
· To attend team meetings as required
· To complete all tasks required by the daily cleaning schedule.
Nimber is a community delivery service that matches items being sent with travellers going the same way. You post what you'd like to buy, and we notify bringers who travel that route. When someone can help they will make you an offer.
Once you receive an offer, arrange pickup and delivery times with the bringer, accept the offer and wait for your items to arrive at your door.
Your card is never charged until your item has been successfully delivered, and there is no cost for posting a request.