ago24 days ago
Automotive Service Manager
My client MB Motor Group is a family run business with over 50 years Motor Trade experience.
Are you looking for a new challenge? At MB Motor Group – Bradford Mitsubishi we have a vacancy for a Service Manager.
Role & Responsibilities
The key responsibilities of this role are as follows:
• Managing the Team: To lead the team and set the vision and strategy for the department. To continuously work to motivate, coach and develop your team to achieve their objectives.
• Customer Satisfaction (CSI): To take responsibility for implementing and maintaining effective processes to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction levels in excess of the manufacturer national average.
• Departmental Financial Performance
• Generating Gross Profit: To deliver gross profit in line with the business plan by maximising the number of hours sold and driving revenue per transaction by motivating upsell and product sales.
• Manufacturer Franchise Standards: To ensure that the manufacturer’s standards are adhered to at all times.
• Colleague Performance Management: To set each colleague individual targets, continuously monitor their performance and efficiency and provide first class coaching and training to support their success.
Remuneration – Competitive salary package and company car.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years experience working as a Service Manager within the automotive industry. Applicants without this experience need not apply.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well renowned business. If you have the skills my client requires then apply today.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
Nimber is a community delivery service that matches items being sent with travellers going the same way. You post what you'd like to buy, and we notify bringers who travel that route. When someone can help they will make you an offer.
Once you receive an offer, arrange pickup and delivery times with the bringer, accept the offer and wait for your items to arrive at your door.
Your card is never charged until your item has been successfully delivered, and there is no cost for posting a request.