We, at Achieve It Tutoring Academy, are looking for individuals with relevant qualifications and experience to teach at our centres.
We are looking for:
- Fully qualified teachers with teaching experience in mainstream schools
- Graduates and undergraduates with tutoring experience
Why work for us?
- We pay very competitive rates (subject to experience and expertise)
- Ofsted registered centres
- Provide tutor training for the less experienced
- Provide references (improve job prospects via C.V)
- Work as a close-knit team
- Modern games room (includes snooker table and gaming consoles)
Subjects to teach:
Levels to cover:
Working hours to cover:
- Weekdays 5pm to 8pm
- Saturday & Sunday 9am to 6pm
Tuition centres include:
Achieve It Tuition Centre (67 Whitmore Road, Small Heath, B10 0NR)
Achieve It Tuition Centre (23 Hamstead Road, Hockley, B19 1BX)
OPENING IN OCTOBER - Get Smart Tuition Centre (657-659a Washwood Heath Road, Ward End, B8 2HJ)
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to contact us on (if engaged/no answer please leave your details in a voice message or text and you will be contacted shortly). Alternatively email us at click to contact.
Nimber is a community delivery service that matches items being sent with travellers going the same way. You post what you'd like to buy, and we notify bringers who travel that route. When someone can help they will make you an offer.
Once you receive an offer, arrange pickup and delivery times with the bringer, accept the offer and wait for your items to arrive at your door.
Your card is never charged until your item has been successfully delivered, and there is no cost for posting a request.