ago10 days ago
As Project Manager you will be involved in;
• Planning; Build process, project time line and understanding the key critical dates.
• Resource Allocation / Site Management - The overseeing of site personnel to ensure that key dates are achieved • Compliance – Ensuring that all site works are undertaken in accordance with the prevailing British Standards.
• Setting Benchmarks - To identify whether or not the project is on target to finish on time and within budget.
• Budget Management – Producing project cost forecasts for monitoring of the project operational costs.
• Site Meetings – Attendance at site planning meeting. • Project Reporting – Providing upper management with project reports.
Nimber is a community delivery service that matches items being sent with travellers going the same way. You post what you'd like to buy, and we notify bringers who travel that route. When someone can help they will make you an offer.
Once you receive an offer, arrange pickup and delivery times with the bringer, accept the offer and wait for your items to arrive at your door.
Your card is never charged until your item has been successfully delivered, and there is no cost for posting a request.