We are looking for a confident, experienced Early Years Assistant with a Level 2 qualification in Childcare and Early Years for our Little Learners Nursery working within our EYFS team.
You will need to have:
* a passion for working with children
* at least two years working experience in a Nursery / pre-school setting
* excellent communication skills
* an extensive knowledge of the revised EYFS
* an excellent command of spoken and written English an awareness of planning, observing and record keeping for young children and the ability to link these to the individual child’s needs
* the ability to build strong professional relationships with our small, enthusiastic team
* excellent organisational skills
* a willingness to go that extra mile and become involved in all aspects of school life
This is an ideal opportunity for you to share and participate in the life of this friendly and exciting Primary Academy.
Personal qualities will include versatility, tact, commitment and initiative.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A qualifications check and DBS at Enhanced Level will be required.
The post is initially for one year starting in September 2017.