ago89 days ago
Highly experienced designers and manufacturers; this company reimagine and develop strikingly contemporary and innovative bespoke kitchens and staircases. With a key focus on quality, beauty and ingenuity we cherish the challenge of producing elegant and design-led solutions for both residential and commercial projects. Creative engineers, we use specialist techniques which match materials and disciplines to projects; turning good ideas into sharply detailed, functional and exceptional pieces.
You will be an innovative and dynamic problem solver who can wear the many hats this role requires. Predominantly split between hands-on design and project management you’ll be a strong communicator who can creatively problem-solve with ease and finesse. With solid CAD experience and flair, you will ideally have worked on previous furniture, staircase or kitchen projects.
Collaborating with a hugely talented pool of people including architects and your fellow team you’ll confidently guide your projects from conception through to realisation. Designing and drawing to start, you’ll oversee projects through their manufacture in the workshop before finally coordinating their eventual installation.
- Overwhelmingly, you will be passionate about design with a strong aptitude for 3-D thinking and an abundant fascination in how things go together.
- You will be degree educated in a design discipline, ideally Product or Furniture Design. If not, you will have demonstrable equivalent experience.
- Essentially you will have strong working knowledge of SolidWorks. Any understanding of metalwork would also be highly desirable.
- You will know about joinery and furniture design, practical workshop experience to back up CAD ability would also be held in high regard.
- Additionally, you will be an excellent communicator, problem-solver and all-round team player with a highly creative streak running straight through you.
Salary dependant on experience.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES