ago29 days ago
Sussex Recruitment has been instructed by our client to supply a Purchasing & Logistics Co-Ordinator for their busy office.
Applicants must have working knowledge of Navision software and must have min 3 yrs purchasing/logistics experience.
· Manage supplier and customer relationships, ordering process and negotiation.
· Generate weekly reports and provide one off reports as required.
· Ensure that the inventory is managed for those lines falling under their responsibility, both through the procurement process and the discontinuation process.
· Liaise with the Shipping Coordinator as necessary to prioritise and maximise cost effective shipments and consolidations.
· Liaise with the QA Manager as required to report on delivery issues.
· Ensure that the artwork process is adhered to, progress and approve artworks with customers and suppliers as required, update the artwork register as required.
Self Management Skills. Knowledge of Purchasing processes, including negotiation. IT skills, Navision, Office (Excel to medium / high standard), Email and Internet Knowledge of Import/Export shipping and documentation an advantage Hands on and flexible attitude Attention to detail
Hours are 9am- 5.30pm Monday to Friday
This is initially a temporary position, however there may be an opportunity for this to be offered on a permanent basis ongoing for the successful candidate.
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn’t always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities