We need you to assist our retail shop in Henfield on Monday and Friday mornings.
St Barnabas House is an independent charitable hospice located in Worthing, West Sussex. We provide end of life care services, both at the hospice and in the local community, to adults with advanced progressive life-limiting conditions.
If you are passionate about helping to make a difference through giving your time, enjoy interacting with customers and can identify good quality clothes and items, then this is the role for you.
The role will involve:
- Serving customers and using the computerised till to take payments for purchases
- Sorting donated stock, clothing and bric-a-brac
- Recording donor details for gift-aid
- Using an iron or hand press appliance on donated clothes
- Assisting the shop manager with any other task to keep the shop running efficiently