· Passionate about serving the highest quality coffee in a warm, friendly, relaxing environment. Giving each of our customers personalised service and a memorable experience. That’s Costa!
· Goldex Investments Ltd have grown to over 56 stores in the UK and were voted franchise of the year in 2010. In 2014 we also won Best Business for Hospitality and Leisure in the Bromley Business Awards. Costa is the number one choice for coffee lovers and has become synonymous for great coffee in a great environment. We are looking to recruit outstanding individuals to join our winning team and to make a real contribution to the success of our store. If you want to be a part of the nations favourite coffee shop and the number one brand that has seen 36 quarters of like for like growth through a recession then this is the opportunity for you. We recognise and reward our team members through an attractive remuneration package as well as structured training and long term career prospects toward managerial roles.
· Worked within a customer facing environment
· Worked in Hospitality/Retail Industry
· Enthusiasm to execute outstanding customer service
· Friendly manner
· Communicate confidently with customers
· Flexible approach (ability to be multi skilled)
· Willing to learn
· Ability to work within a team and individually
· Reliable & Committed
· Flexible/Committed to be available for shifts
· To deliver the highest levels of customer service in line with brand standards
· To produce and serve all drinks to brand standards and recipes
· To maintain standards of Health, Safety and cleanliness (working to the standards defined in the safety log book)
· To be aware of the COSTA Check & expectations & assist your team in achieving
· To sell and demonstrate product knowledge by advising the customer/answering queries and suggesting products to the customer as part of the ordering process. Act on initiative to optimise sales to the customer To operate the till in line with brand till operation and cash handling procedures
· To maintain customer areas to company standards
· To attend work at designated shifts
· To attend team meetings as required
· To complete all tasks required by the daily cleaning schedule.