Public liability insurance
ago7 days ago
Description of proposed works:
1 - Supply & installation of a new combination boiler
2 - Central heating magnetic flush including chemical cleaner and inhibitor
3 - Copper pipework and all materials included
4 - Gas pipework upgrade of up to 3 metres (15mm to 22mm copper pipe to meet current regulations)
5 - Installation of a condense pipe from the boiler to the drain source
6 - Standard horizontal flue
7 - Commissioning and filling in the benchmark sheet
8 - Show the customer how to use the new boiler
9 - Removal of the old boiler and other rubbish from the property
10 - Register the boiler and activate extended warranty
11 - Notify Gas Safe of the installation
Please read the following terms and conditions before commencing:
1) This offer is for a combination boiler to combination boiler swap at ground level. We ‘1-Gas’ will supply and install a new combi boiler in the existing combi boiler position using the same flue hole and connecting to the original copper pipework. Any additional works must be agreed prior to commencing the installation.
2) We ‘1-Gas’ will carry out a magnetic flush to comply with the Building Regulation for England & Wales, Part l - 2006 (BS7593).
3) We ‘1-Gas’ will supply all the pipework and fittings required for the installation.
4) We ‘1-Gas’ will upgrade up to 3 metres of the gas supply to the combination boiler.
5) We ‘1-Gas’ will carry out the Installation of 21.5mm and if required a 32mm plastic condense pipe; we will require a drain source within 3 meters from the location of the boiler.
6) The above boiler comes with a 600mm horizontal condensing flue; if you require extra flue extensions or flue bends or a vertical flue then please call on 01329 842830 for a property survey.
7) We ‘1-Gas’ will notify Gas Safe of the new boiler installation within 12 hours of the installation being complete. Gas Safe will then notify your local building authority and they will issue you a building regulations compliance certificate.
8) There must be free parking or a parking permit provided by the customer within 50 metres of the property that the installation is being carried out.