MEDISAFE TRAINING is a highly professional Birmingham based training company providing very high quality HSE compliant low cost onsite First Aid, Care, Health & Safety training solutions for your business and organisation.
Our First Aid at work courses are designed for people who need to comply with health and safety requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and the First Aid Health and Safety Regulations 1981in the work place.
We can arrange and provide both in house and OFQUAL regulated RQF accredited courses and certificates with prior agreement . Please note that QCF has now been replaced by OFQUAL RQF (Regulated Qualification Framework).
We offer flexibility of accommodating in house training courses at your work place at a time convenient to you during weekdays, weekends or evenings.
We also offer onsite bespoke training courses according to your own specific training requirements in the work place.
Our two-days Paediatric First Aid course satisfies the guidelines and criteria as laid down by the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) andOFSTED.
MEDISAFE TRAINING provides numerous onsite training courses:
- Basic Life Support
- Sports First Aid (SFA)
- First Aid Annual Refresher
- Emergency First Aid Awareness
- 1 Day Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW)
- 2 Days First Aid at Work Requalification
- 3 Days First Aid at Work (FAW)
- Basic Paediatric First Aid
- 2 Days Paediatric First Aid (PFA)
- 1 Day Emergency Paediatric First Aid (EPFA)
- CPR and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) training
- Anaphylaxis and Adrenaline auto injector (Epipen) training
- Infection Control Awareness Allergy and Allergen AwarenessChoking Prevention Awareness
- Equality and Diversity Awareness
- Diabetes Awareness and many other courses
Fire Safety Awareness and Fire Marshal Training by MEDISAFE TRAINING
Fire safety training is a legal requirement.
UK Fire Legislation requires all employers to ensure that employees are provided with adequate fire safety training.
Our Fire Training courses are designed for people who need to comply with the Fire Safety requirements of The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 - often simply called the Fire Safety Order or FSO.
Fire has both a human and financial cost. The human cost could be injury from a fire or even death in extereme cases. The financial costs to individuals and businesses due to fire damage can result in massive economic repercussions leading to loss of livelihood or cessation of business.
Our Fire training courses focus on the need to respond swiftly and safely to a fire whilst trying to minimise the risk to personnel and equipment.
MEDISAFE TRAINING provides numerous onsite Fire training courses throughout the UK including:
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Fire Safety Training
- Fire Marshal Training