We, at Achieve It Tutoring Academy, are looking for individuals with relevant qualifications and experience to teach at our centres.
We are looking for:
- Fully qualified teachers with teaching experience in mainstream schools
- Graduates and undergraduates with tutoring experience
Why work for us?
- We pay very competitive rates (subject to experience and expertise)
- Ofsted registered centres
- Provide tutor training for the less experienced
- Provide references (improve job prospects via C.V)
- Work as a close-knit team
- Modern games room (includes snooker table and gaming consoles)
Subjects to teach:
Levels to cover:
Working hours to cover:
- Weekdays 5pm to 8pm
- Saturday & Sunday 9am to 6pm
Tuition centres include:
Achieve It Tuition Centre (67 Whitmore Road, Small Heath, B10 0NR)
Achieve It Tuition Centre (23 Hamstead Road, Hockley, B19 1BX)
OPENING IN OCTOBER - Get Smart Tuition Centre (657-659a Washwood Heath Road, Ward End, B8 2HJ)
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to contact us on (if engaged/no answer please leave your details in a voice message or text and you will be contacted shortly). Alternatively email us at click to contact.