Buy and sell locally in...
Place An Ad
Within 1 mile of
Within 3 miles of
Within 5 miles of
Within 10 miles of
Within 15 miles of
Within 20 miles of
Within 30 miles of
Within 60 miles of
Within 100 miles of
Within 200 miles of
Sign up to receive your
news, competitions and deals!
Your favourite topics...
Why sign up for Friday-Ad Newsletters?
Get the latest
local news and offers
Be the first to hear about our
tips and ideas
on topics that interest you
Read some of our
weird and wonderful
Why Sign Up?
Thank you for signing up for the
Your postcode is outside of the Trade-it area - would you like to receive news from our sister site,
, which will have your local news and competitions?
Cities & Towns
» See more cities & towns
Popular right now...
Pets for Sale
Pet Shops Crawley
You might also be interested in...
What to consider when buying a dog or a puppy
Pet Shops in Hastings
How to train rabbits to live indoors
How to make your caravan safe for dogs and puppies
kittens vs puppies which one to choose
See more articles »
”This is the first time I have sold anything by using my computer and I found it so easy I will do it again when I have something to sell, thank you Friday-Ad. ”
”This is the first time I have used Friday-Ad to sell something. The Internet and Paper combination is really effective and easy to use. I will definitely use Friday-Ad again. ”
» See more testimonials
How to Look After Rabbits
are a very popular family pet as they are cute, loveable and fairly easy to look after. Looking after rabbits is something that children love to do and it is a good way to give a child some responsibility. Caring for rabbits needn’t be hard and they can have long and happy lives provided that are a few simple rules are followed. This guide outlines the best way of
Caring For Rabbits
• The first thing to do before you start caring for rabbits is to sort out their living area. You will need to either build or purchase a rabbit hutch that will be large enough the rabbit when it is fully grown. Somebody at the pet shop will be able to tell you how large your breed of rabbit is expected to be. A good hutch for keeping rabbits in will need a sleeping area that is private for the rabbit. The hutch needs to be big enough so that the fully grown rabbit can hop around inside.
• When looking after rabbits, make sure that you give them the correct diet. Specialist rabbit food is available from pet shops and this should be combined with hay. At night, give your rabbit some fresh green vegetables and make sure that the rabbit has plenty of fresh water at all times. Contrary to popular belief, lettuce is not good for rabbits, they will be much happier with carrots or cabbage etc.
• In the cage, give the rabbit some hardwood toys so that he can chew them and keep his teeth at a reasonable length. Provide a litter tray in each corner of the hutch. Rabbits like to relieve themselves in the corner of a hutch so they will be used and it makes cleaning out the hutch much easier.
• The hutch should be cleaned out every week, the straw should be changed and all soiled food and bedding taken out and disposed off. When keeping rabbits, do a deep clean of the hutch every few weeks. Removing any spilt food or hay will prevent mice and rats coming to claim the food.
• Rabbits love companionship and will love being with other rabbits or pets. If you keep two rabbits together, have them spayed or neutered or you will end up with lots of offspring. Keeping rabbits of the same sex (especially males) together may well fight if they haven’t been neutered. Some people argue that rabbits cannot be kept with guinea pigs while others say they make great companions.
rabbits for sale
on Friday Ad.
7 more photos
Mini Lop, Mini Lion Lop And Mini Rex Rabbits, Male
& Female, 0-8 weeks, Various, Beautiful mini lop...
1 more photos
Rabbits For Free, Female, 6-9 Months, Black, 2 Black
RABBITS FREE TO GOOD HOME,WITH CAGE AND FOOD AN...
Two Black Rabbits Free To Good Home, Female, 6-9 Months,
black, rabbits female 7 month old,free foo...
Baby Lion Head Rabbits, Male & Female, 1-3 Months,
White, fawn and grey, Beautifull baby lion heads...
2X Male Rabbit 10.00 Pound Each, Male, 1-2 Years, 1X
dark grey/ black 1x cream/ white , Rabbits for...
6 more photos
Really Cute Child Handled Baby Rabbits Black/Brown
1-3 months, black/brown, these rabbit are used...
4 more photos
Baby Mini Lop Rabbits They Are Great As A Kids Pet
ready for easter nice colours very freindly £25 e...
To see full details
click here and visit www.clickpets.co.uk
2 X Un Neutered Bucks In Need Of Loving Home. Very Affectionate.
Male, 6-9 months, Black and white...
9 Month Old Neutered Male (Rescue), Male, 9-12 Months,
Agouti, Fiver is a 9 month old 'Heinz variety...
2 more photos
Rex Rabbits For Sale, Male & Female, 0-8 Weeks, Mixed,
Hi, we have 11 beautiful Rex bunnies with lov...
Free ads on Friday-Ad in United Kingdom
Whether you're looking to buy or sell, Friday-Ad (sometimes mispelt Friday-Add) is the best classified website! Our online classifieds are the most convenient way to place a freead and see classified advertising. Our free ads are regularly updated, so you catch the bargains early. Place a free ad and sell your second hand goods fast. Place a free ad, search for local ads, buy and sell anything - it's easy here. You'll find everything from jobs, new & used cars for sale, kittens for sale, dogs & puppies for sale, flats to rent, second hand bargains and much more for sale. Register today to experience the power of Friday-Add classified advertising, place your free ads now.
View Mobile Site
Bookmark this site with:
Terms & Conditions
(Web-n4) - Copyright © 2014
Friday Media Group Ltd
. All Rights Reserved.