Buy and sell locally in...
Place An Ad
Within 1 mile of
Within 3 miles of
Within 5 miles of
Within 10 miles of
Within 15 miles of
Within 20 miles of
Within 30 miles of
Within 60 miles of
Within 100 miles of
Within 200 miles of
Sign up to receive your
news, competitions and deals!
Your favourite topics...
Why sign up for Friday-Ad Newsletters?
Get the latest
local news and offers
Be the first to hear about our
tips and ideas
on topics that interest you
Read some of our
weird and wonderful
Why Sign Up?
Thank you for signing up for the
Your postcode is outside of the Trade-it area - would you like to receive news from our sister site,
, which will have your local news and competitions?
Cities & Towns
» See more cities & towns
Popular right now...
Pet Shops Crawley
Pet Shops Brighton
You might also be interested in...
Springtime pets: top things to consider when buyin...
How to Care for Kittens
How to make toys for your Guinea pigs
Stop your kitten from scratching your furniture
How to give your dog a bath
See more articles »
”The whole thing was very easy, from placing the advert and renewing the advert. I placed my ad online which was quick and instructions were very clear. I would use Friday Ad again. ”
Cheryl , Seaford
”Great we had an overwhelming response of around 100 phone calls over three days. ”
Dominique , Brighton
» See more testimonials
How to Look After Rabbits
are a very popular family pet as they are cute, loveable and fairly easy to look after. Looking after rabbits is something that children love to do and it is a good way to give a child some responsibility. Caring for rabbits needn’t be hard and they can have long and happy lives provided that are a few simple rules are followed. This guide outlines the best way of
Caring For Rabbits
• The first thing to do before you start caring for rabbits is to sort out their living area. You will need to either build or purchase a rabbit hutch that will be large enough the rabbit when it is fully grown. Somebody at the pet shop will be able to tell you how large your breed of rabbit is expected to be. A good hutch for keeping rabbits in will need a sleeping area that is private for the rabbit. The hutch needs to be big enough so that the fully grown rabbit can hop around inside.
• When looking after rabbits, make sure that you give them the correct diet. Specialist rabbit food is available from pet shops and this should be combined with hay. At night, give your rabbit some fresh green vegetables and make sure that the rabbit has plenty of fresh water at all times. Contrary to popular belief, lettuce is not good for rabbits, they will be much happier with carrots or cabbage etc.
• In the cage, give the rabbit some hardwood toys so that he can chew them and keep his teeth at a reasonable length. Provide a litter tray in each corner of the hutch. Rabbits like to relieve themselves in the corner of a hutch so they will be used and it makes cleaning out the hutch much easier.
• The hutch should be cleaned out every week, the straw should be changed and all soiled food and bedding taken out and disposed off. When keeping rabbits, do a deep clean of the hutch every few weeks. Removing any spilt food or hay will prevent mice and rats coming to claim the food.
• Rabbits love companionship and will love being with other rabbits or pets. If you keep two rabbits together, have them spayed or neutered or you will end up with lots of offspring. Keeping rabbits of the same sex (especially males) together may well fight if they haven’t been neutered. Some people argue that rabbits cannot be kept with guinea pigs while others say they make great companions.
rabbits for sale
on Friday Ad.
Mini Lop Rabbit
Female, 6-9 months, , Lovely Agouti colour Mini Lop Doe. D.O.B: 12.2.14 This rabb...
2 more photos
2 Female Chinchillas And Large Cage
Female, 2-3 years, 1 is white 1 is silver, Loving animals need...
3 more photos
Beautiful Mini Rex Rabbits
Male & Female, 1-2 years, various, I am selling my collection of rare co...
Long Eared Black Rabbit, Rabbit Hutch, Run And
Female, 9-12 months, Black, 2 storey rabbit hutch, r...
Lovely Small Rabbit For Re-Homing
Male, 6-9 months, , this gorgeous loveable little bunny is a mini...
Lovely Doe Mini Lop
Female, 2-3 years, blue split , Looking for a forever pet home for my lovely gi...
Female, Yellow, Very high breed yellow girl sadly looking for her forever home only...
Gorgeous Baby Rabbits
Male & Female, 0-8 weeks, Various, Pet Rabbits , £12.00 each, Adorable baby r...
3 more photos
Rabbit Looking For Home, Comes With Hutch And Run
Male, 2-3 years, White and Grey, This is a very r...
7 more photos
Male & Female, 9-12 months, ALL DIFFRENT COLOURS, very cute friendly rabbits lop ears...
View Mobile Site
Bookmark this site with:
Terms & Conditions
(Web-n7) - Copyright © 2015
Friday Media Group Ltd
. All Rights Reserved.