Buy and sell locally in...
Place An Ad
Within 1 mile of
Within 3 miles of
Within 5 miles of
Within 10 miles of
Within 15 miles of
Within 20 miles of
Within 30 miles of
Within 60 miles of
Within 100 miles of
Within 200 miles of
Sign up to receive your
news, competitions and deals!
Your favourite topics...
Why sign up for Friday-Ad Newsletters?
Get the latest
local news and offers
Be the first to hear about our
tips and ideas
on topics that interest you
Read some of our
weird and wonderful
Why Sign Up?
Thank you for signing up for the
Your postcode is outside of the Trade-it area - would you like to receive news from our sister site,
, which will have your local news and competitions?
Cities & Towns
» See more cities & towns
Popular right now...
Pet Shops Brighton
Pets for Sale
You might also be interested in...
Top tips for training your dog or puppy
Ten things you didn’t know about rabbits
How to train rabbits to live indoors
How to clean your fish tank
How to Care for Kittens
See more articles »
”It took 5 minutes to place an ad, I recieved 43 calls on the first day and by the end of that weekend I had recieved over 70 calls. So if you want to sell something place an ad in Friday-Ad, it speaks for itself. ”
”Very quick, easy and most responsive. As soon as the paper was out - this was sold. Thankyou! ”
Amanda , Haslemere
» See more testimonials
How to Look After Rabbits
are a very popular family pet as they are cute, loveable and fairly easy to look after. Looking after rabbits is something that children love to do and it is a good way to give a child some responsibility. Caring for rabbits needn’t be hard and they can have long and happy lives provided that are a few simple rules are followed. This guide outlines the best way of
Caring For Rabbits
• The first thing to do before you start caring for rabbits is to sort out their living area. You will need to either build or purchase a rabbit hutch that will be large enough the rabbit when it is fully grown. Somebody at the pet shop will be able to tell you how large your breed of rabbit is expected to be. A good hutch for keeping rabbits in will need a sleeping area that is private for the rabbit. The hutch needs to be big enough so that the fully grown rabbit can hop around inside.
• When looking after rabbits, make sure that you give them the correct diet. Specialist rabbit food is available from pet shops and this should be combined with hay. At night, give your rabbit some fresh green vegetables and make sure that the rabbit has plenty of fresh water at all times. Contrary to popular belief, lettuce is not good for rabbits, they will be much happier with carrots or cabbage etc.
• In the cage, give the rabbit some hardwood toys so that he can chew them and keep his teeth at a reasonable length. Provide a litter tray in each corner of the hutch. Rabbits like to relieve themselves in the corner of a hutch so they will be used and it makes cleaning out the hutch much easier.
• The hutch should be cleaned out every week, the straw should be changed and all soiled food and bedding taken out and disposed off. When keeping rabbits, do a deep clean of the hutch every few weeks. Removing any spilt food or hay will prevent mice and rats coming to claim the food.
• Rabbits love companionship and will love being with other rabbits or pets. If you keep two rabbits together, have them spayed or neutered or you will end up with lots of offspring. Keeping rabbits of the same sex (especially males) together may well fight if they haven’t been neutered. Some people argue that rabbits cannot be kept with guinea pigs while others say they make great companions.
rabbits for sale
on Friday Ad.
Female Mini Lion Lop
Female, 6-9 months, , Female mini lion lop. Very fluffy and friendly. Used to...
Female, 1-2 years, CREAM, Looking for a loving home for our Ellie . just over a year o...
Rabbit/Chicken/Guinea Pig Hutch
Male, 3-6 months, , I have teo pet hutches for sale, one small wood...
3 more photos
French Lop Bunnies
Male & Female, 0-8 weeks, Multi, I have 5 french lop bunnies,Ready to go now,...
Giant Papillon X Lionhead
Male & Female, 3-6 months, , 2 gorgeous giant papillon x lionhead, 1 blac...
3 more photos
Female, 1-2 years, black & White, FREE to GOOD homes 2 female and 5 baby rabbit, Carli...
3 more photos
Continental Giants *Only 3 Does Left*
Female, 1-3 months, blue and opal, continental giants ready t...
2 more photos
Mini Rex Rabbits
Male & Female, 1-3 months, Mixed, Lovely small litter of pure mini Rex, beautiful...
1 more photos
Baby Mini Lops For Sale.
Female, 0-8 weeks, , I have two female Mini Lops for sale. They are curr...
Baby Mini Lop Rabbits Ready Now
Baby lop rabbits ready now, Male & Female, 1-3 months, Mixed, Mum and dad at topBottom left are bo...
Free ads on Friday-Ad in United Kingdom
Whether you're looking to buy or sell, Friday-Ad (sometimes mispelt Friday-Add) is the best classified website! Our online classifieds are the most convenient way to place a freead and see classified advertising. Our free ads are regularly updated, so you catch the bargains early. Place a free ad and sell your second hand goods fast. Place a free ad, search for local ads, buy and sell anything - it's easy here. You'll find everything from jobs, new & used cars for sale, kittens for sale, dogs & puppies for sale, flats to rent, second hand bargains and much more for sale. Register today to experience the power of Friday-Add classified advertising, place your free ads now.
View Mobile Site
Bookmark this site with:
Terms & Conditions
(Web-n7) - Copyright © 2014
Friday Media Group Ltd
. All Rights Reserved.