Buy and sell locally in...
Place An Ad
Within 1 mile of
Within 3 miles of
Within 5 miles of
Within 10 miles of
Within 15 miles of
Within 20 miles of
Within 30 miles of
Within 60 miles of
Within 100 miles of
Within 200 miles of
Sign up to receive your
news, competitions and deals!
Your favourite topics...
Why sign up for Friday-Ad Newsletters?
Get the latest
local news and offers
Be the first to hear about our
tips and ideas
on topics that interest you
Read some of our
weird and wonderful
Why Sign Up?
Thank you for signing up for the
Your postcode is outside of the Trade-it area - would you like to receive news from our sister site,
, which will have your local news and competitions?
Cities & Towns
» See more cities & towns
Popular right now...
Pet Shops Brighton
Pet Shops Crawley
Pets for Sale
You might also be interested in...
How to make your caravan safe for dogs and puppies
Top tips for training your dog or puppy
Pet Shops in Brighton
Filling your fish tank: Which species are best for...
Some of the best places to walk your dogs
See more articles »
”Excellent - so quick and easy using the internet. ”
Linda , Uckfield
”I found the website easy and intuitive to navigate through, and placing the add was particularly easy. I like the idea the ads can be free. I would definately use again. ”
Mark , Tonbridge
» See more testimonials
How to Look After Rabbits
are a very popular family pet as they are cute, loveable and fairly easy to look after. Looking after rabbits is something that children love to do and it is a good way to give a child some responsibility. Caring for rabbits needn’t be hard and they can have long and happy lives provided that are a few simple rules are followed. This guide outlines the best way of
Caring For Rabbits
• The first thing to do before you start caring for rabbits is to sort out their living area. You will need to either build or purchase a rabbit hutch that will be large enough the rabbit when it is fully grown. Somebody at the pet shop will be able to tell you how large your breed of rabbit is expected to be. A good hutch for keeping rabbits in will need a sleeping area that is private for the rabbit. The hutch needs to be big enough so that the fully grown rabbit can hop around inside.
• When looking after rabbits, make sure that you give them the correct diet. Specialist rabbit food is available from pet shops and this should be combined with hay. At night, give your rabbit some fresh green vegetables and make sure that the rabbit has plenty of fresh water at all times. Contrary to popular belief, lettuce is not good for rabbits, they will be much happier with carrots or cabbage etc.
• In the cage, give the rabbit some hardwood toys so that he can chew them and keep his teeth at a reasonable length. Provide a litter tray in each corner of the hutch. Rabbits like to relieve themselves in the corner of a hutch so they will be used and it makes cleaning out the hutch much easier.
• The hutch should be cleaned out every week, the straw should be changed and all soiled food and bedding taken out and disposed off. When keeping rabbits, do a deep clean of the hutch every few weeks. Removing any spilt food or hay will prevent mice and rats coming to claim the food.
• Rabbits love companionship and will love being with other rabbits or pets. If you keep two rabbits together, have them spayed or neutered or you will end up with lots of offspring. Keeping rabbits of the same sex (especially males) together may well fight if they haven’t been neutered. Some people argue that rabbits cannot be kept with guinea pigs while others say they make great companions.
rabbits for sale
on Friday Ad.
Beautiful Baby Mini Lops
Male & Female, 1-3 months, black, I have 2 black pure mini lop bucks now 1...
2 more photos
Baby Chinchilla Brothers For Sale!
Male, 1-3 months, white and grey, FOR SALE! These two cute, frie...
Mini Lop Rabbits
Male & Female, 0-8 weeks, mixed colours, Beautiful baby mini lop rabbits for sale,...
3 more photos
Male & Female, 3-6 months, Brown or grey, Baby miniature lop ear rabbits brown or grey...
3 more photos
Male & Female, 9-12 months, Brown, 3 bucks and 2 does for sale all brown in colour born...
Baby French Lop X Continental Giants Ready Now
Male & Female, 1-3 months, Various, Baby french lop...
Male & Female, 6-9 months, , i am looking for any rabbits that are free to good ho...
2 Female Rabbit Free To Good Home
Female, 9-12 months, One black and one white and black, Two rabbi...
2 more photos
Female, 1-2 years, Chocolate brown , Hi I have a 18 month old lop ear bunny her name is...
2 more photos
2 10Month Rabbits For Sale With Hutches & Accessories
£85.00, Northampton, 07590460345....
Free ads on Friday-Ad in United Kingdom
Whether you're looking to buy or sell, Friday-Ad (sometimes mispelt Friday-Add) is the best classified website! Our online classifieds are the most convenient way to place a freead and see classified advertising. Our free ads are regularly updated, so you catch the bargains early. Place a free ad and sell your second hand goods fast. Place a free ad, search for local ads, buy and sell anything - it's easy here. You'll find everything from jobs, new & used cars for sale, kittens for sale, dogs & puppies for sale, flats to rent, second hand bargains and much more for sale. Register today to experience the power of Friday-Add classified advertising, place your free ads now.
View Mobile Site
Bookmark this site with:
Terms & Conditions
(Web-n4) - Copyright © 2014
Friday Media Group Ltd
. All Rights Reserved.