Buy and sell locally in...
Place An Ad
Within 1 mile of
Within 3 miles of
Within 5 miles of
Within 10 miles of
Within 15 miles of
Within 20 miles of
Within 30 miles of
Within 60 miles of
Within 100 miles of
Within 200 miles of
Sign up to receive your
news, competitions and deals!
Your favourite topics...
Why sign up for Friday-Ad Newsletters?
Get the latest
local news and offers
Be the first to hear about our
tips and ideas
on topics that interest you
Read some of our
weird and wonderful
Why Sign Up?
Thank you for signing up for the
Your postcode is outside of the Trade-it area - would you like to receive news from our sister site,
, which will have your local news and competitions?
Cities & Towns
» See more cities & towns
Popular right now...
Pet Shops Brighton
You might also be interested in...
kittens vs puppies which one to choose
Homemade toys for rabbits
Ten things you didn’t know about rabbits
Battery farming of dogs - a serious problem in the...
How to Care for Kittens
See more articles »
”I couldnt belive how easy it was to sell my laptop!!! What a service. Thanks”
Martin , Milford Haven
”Really easy but above all very sucssesful! ”
Jonathan , Burgess Hill
» See more testimonials
How to Look After Rabbits
are a very popular family pet as they are cute, loveable and fairly easy to look after. Looking after rabbits is something that children love to do and it is a good way to give a child some responsibility. Caring for rabbits needn’t be hard and they can have long and happy lives provided that are a few simple rules are followed. This guide outlines the best way of
Caring For Rabbits
• The first thing to do before you start caring for rabbits is to sort out their living area. You will need to either build or purchase a rabbit hutch that will be large enough the rabbit when it is fully grown. Somebody at the pet shop will be able to tell you how large your breed of rabbit is expected to be. A good hutch for keeping rabbits in will need a sleeping area that is private for the rabbit. The hutch needs to be big enough so that the fully grown rabbit can hop around inside.
• When looking after rabbits, make sure that you give them the correct diet. Specialist rabbit food is available from pet shops and this should be combined with hay. At night, give your rabbit some fresh green vegetables and make sure that the rabbit has plenty of fresh water at all times. Contrary to popular belief, lettuce is not good for rabbits, they will be much happier with carrots or cabbage etc.
• In the cage, give the rabbit some hardwood toys so that he can chew them and keep his teeth at a reasonable length. Provide a litter tray in each corner of the hutch. Rabbits like to relieve themselves in the corner of a hutch so they will be used and it makes cleaning out the hutch much easier.
• The hutch should be cleaned out every week, the straw should be changed and all soiled food and bedding taken out and disposed off. When keeping rabbits, do a deep clean of the hutch every few weeks. Removing any spilt food or hay will prevent mice and rats coming to claim the food.
• Rabbits love companionship and will love being with other rabbits or pets. If you keep two rabbits together, have them spayed or neutered or you will end up with lots of offspring. Keeping rabbits of the same sex (especially males) together may well fight if they haven’t been neutered. Some people argue that rabbits cannot be kept with guinea pigs while others say they make great companions.
rabbits for sale
on Friday Ad.
Mini Rex Doe
Female, 1-3 months, Jet Black, I have one rabbit for sale. £45 Each. She is fifth gen...
3 more photos
Mini Lop Rabbits
Male & Female, 3-6 months, various, Super Mini Lop Rabbits looking for loving fore...
5 more photos
Gorgeous French Lop Babies
Male & Female, 3-6 months, , Lovely Pure Bred French Lop Babies Availabl...
4 more photos
2 Male Chinchillas (Free To A Good Home)
Male, 3-6 months, Grey, 2 friendly and playful grey male...
1 more photos
Purebred Mini Lops For Sale
Male & Female, 0-8 weeks, lilac and blue s, mini lops for sale gorgeous...
Male Rabbit For Sale 6 Months
Male, 9-12 months, White, Brilliant calm temperament brilliant with c...
Adorable Mini Lops For Sale In Kent, South East England
We are a friendly, family-run breeding service based in Paddock Wood, Kent, who raise gorgeous Mini...
To see full details
click here and visit www.clickpets.co.uk
7 more photos
11 Week Old Dutch Cross Rabbits
Male & Female, 1-3 months, , These 9 adorable Dutch cross babies ar...
3 more photos
Rabbit Breeding Stock
1-3 months, White with black ears, nose, feet and tail, I have 2 litters, one...
Dwarfs Bunnies, Ready Now
Male, 1-3 months, Black, 8 weeks old, well handled bunnies.Cross betwee...
View Mobile Site
Bookmark this site with:
Terms & Conditions
(Web-n5) - Copyright © 2014
Friday Media Group Ltd
. All Rights Reserved.