ago12 days ago
Apex Prime Care is seeking genuinely caring people to deliver home care services and make a positive difference to our clients’ lives.
Our carers can choose the hours that suit them (full or part time), with varied and rewarding work helping others. Accepted candidates will benefit from guaranteed work hours, excellent pay rates and a company car (subject to availability).
Experience is desirable but not required. Apex Prime Care invests in high quality training and all care workers undertake a comprehensive Training Induction Programme. At present approximately 50% of staff either hold or are registered for Diplomas in Direct Care, and newly appointed care workers who do not already hold a relevant care qualification will be registered to undertake the relevant Diploma Care Award within 6 months of commencement of employment and complete the full award within three years.
Typical care assistant duties can include:
• Help clients get up in the morning or to go to bed in the evening
• Assist with washing, bathing, showering and oral care
• Assist with toileting and incontinence support
• Cook meals, prepare snacks, make drinks and wash up
• Laundry, ironing and changing bed linen
• Assist with weekly shopping
• Domestic duties (no heavy lifting)
• Encouraging clients to be as independent as possible
Job benefits include:
• Flexible work hours
• Excellent pay rates & holiday pay
• Opportunities for Diploma qualifications and enhanced pay
• Company car (subject to availability)
• Regular in-house training
• Ongoing support from local offices
• Guaranteed hours
• Varied and rewarding work
Whether you’re embarking on a career in caring or have existing experience, Apex Prime Care is a family business that fosters an atmosphere of care and support among staff and clients.
We welcome you to join the team.
agoabout 1 hour ago